Monday, February 22, 2010

Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympics

Hi everyone, the 2010 Winter Olympics are in Vancouver!!!!



Canada has 14 gold medals 7 silver medals and 5 bronze medals... 26 medals in all!!!
We are in 3rd place for who has the most medals!
We won the hockey game against U.S.A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Canada Go!!!!!!!!



I will keep you updated on Canada winning medals or you could go to http://www.vancouver2010.com/


Here is a picture of our mascots!!!!!






Quatchi, Miga, Sumi, and Mukmuk!!!


Tell me who your favourite mascot is in the comments section!!!
My favourite mascot is Miga!!

You can go to www.vancouver2010.com/mascots to play games and other fun things.

3 comments:

  1. I am very glad everyone likes my blog!!!!!
    ~Pinky16813

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eleni,
    youre blog is AWSEOME thanks for keeping me posted on how many medals we have!!
    youre blog is awseome!!!

    -Clair867

    ReplyDelete